Thursday, December 23, 2010

viabruce - OK Cupid

It's pretty hard to rate someone...

Dec. 22, 2010 – 4:16pm
..when all I can see is her belly. (although it looks pretty good!) LOL

I have only been doing the OK Cupid for about 2 months, so I can't say that I am any kind of expert at this. I must tell you though that I love it. Besides being addicted to the window shopping that the website allows, The dating has been fun as well.

On my first date (a lunch meeting) I got two surprises. First the girl did not look nearly as good as her profile photos. Secondly, in the restuarant, after having an appetizer, she ordered two entres (one to go). I was too dumb to just walk out so I paid for everything. She walked out of the restuarant with enough food for her and her kids. The poor girl was not hungry for a man, she was just plain hungry!

Most of the experiences have been much better. I cannot say that I have been a "perfect" gentleman either. On one day I had two "first" dates in the same evening (one in the late afternoon and one about 9PM). I got pretty good kisses from both ladies. It's not exactly "The Batchelor" but it may be as close as I am going to get. The only concern that I have that I am here for a permanent long term relationship. While checking out a variety of woman at once, eventually someone is going to get hurt. I hope it's not me (but I will hate to be the hurter as well).

I am saving you as a favorite. Maybe when you publish your book, you can let me know the name of it. It may make a good read. I have an idea for a dating book also but I am certain that it has a completely differnt angle than yours. Maybe you can give me publishing or marketing tips.

Bruce



Bruce:

Many people do not look like their photos. Photos are two dimensional and capture people at certain angles with certain lighting. We cannot all walk around with the same lighting and poses continuously. Despite being three dimensional, there are many "sides" to most of us.

You should be happy that the female at least has values enough to feed her children. Dating is like prostitution. Males typically pay for a service, in this case, the service is the company of the female. She could have been hypoglycemic and thinking ahead. It has nothing to do with hunger. The fact that you are trying to cleverly disguise your insults of her is petty. Males have delusional concepts of females. On one hand, they want us to be natural and the type of girl they can take home to mother. On the other hand, they want us to be ultra effeminate, not eat, not sleep, not be intelligent, not be smart, not be anything other than arm candy. Which is it? In most cases, you cannot have both intelligence and beauty. It is a rare combination in both genders.

You claim you want a serious relationship, but you scheduled and kiss both dates in the same day. Talk about spacing them out to give either a chance.

Thank for your stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment