Thursday, December 23, 2010

theoryofaquinas - OK Cupid

8) hey

Dec. 6, 2010 – 11:41am
I love your profile and I've been told that I have a dry sense of humor myself ...ha...ha;
If that last part made you smirk, then Im on the right track lol;
I don't need a pic to really be interested in a woman,Your wit from what I can see on your profile is a bit of an atraction for me,especially if you are a smartass in person 8)
I actually read your profile and I'm writing this now,
I haven't clicked on your on your pic because you said there wernt an others ,
When I checked my mail you came up in my matches and it's been about a month since I checked this site,
I have not been looking for anyone and your lips grabbed my eye,coupled with that very smart profile of yours;
Just so you know,if you are looking for a brain,this I am not,Im a Brian haha......yeah
I'm not one for math,never have been,but Im not lacking in my ability to do it,
and to be up front,I am starting school next year,just moved back from Wa state 4 months ago,HS grad that always worked a fulltime job,so I'm very responsible;I worked retail like many people and I still am;Yes that means I have a job! lol
Do you want my resume? 8)
I dislike interviews unless they are fun and my fav was doing armed security in Tx,I had to work around children quite a bit and told them to get me if anything ever happened,I miss that job but it was to hot and I missed FL.
I seldom go out anymore for the fact that many of my friends have finished school and left back home or on to bigger and and some not so better things lol
I'm looking for a friend first,someone to spend time with,go out with,see where it goes.
My profile is a bit of a joke,I just threw what ever up there but the pics are me though
I can party,I can also be romantic and give you some attention if you like it,I'm not perfect but I'm not crazy,won't ask your salary and Im not attracted to women under 24 haha
and Ive wrote you a book,look at that;
see what your lips did? getting my attention like that. ttyl


Nice start, but why would you ask me if I like attention? Also, it is nice to see you are secure enough to take risks, but I did specify a certain level of scholastic achievements I would expect in a date. We probably would have nothing in common except fun, but that is subjective, and by fun, I do not mean a three letter word that looks like 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment