Thursday, December 23, 2010

andrejr23 - OK Cupid

(No subject)

Nov. 26, 2010 – 1:32am
Nice to meet you. Im Andre, but everyone calls me Drizzy my middle name. I am interested. You are a beutiful women. I read your profile. I do like what I see. I am also a very romantic person, HAPPY, HONEST. and true to what I believe. . Im looking for a possible long term relationship, if it comes too. I take care of all my womans needs.
Im not a hit it and run type of guy. I have one daughter.
so if your okay with that hit me up.

I am plural female. Interesting. If you read the profile, you would know the answer to the last statement. What kinds of needs do you think womans [misspelled purposefully] should have? So you think I look and sound like the type that needs a sugar daddy? Um, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment