Thursday, December 23, 2010

lino180 - OK Cupid

Hello

Dec. 19, 2010 – 8:33pm
Whats up iceorlando? My name is Marcelino, I'm liking what I'm seeing and a lot of our questions matched. Interesting bio. Sounds like you've encountered a lot of dooshbags. I dont think I'm one of them. Would you like to meet some were for no expectations coffee or lunch? I like to think of it as just casually meeting some one new, you just happen to sit at my table at starbucks that day, you and I both will know by the end of the coffee(or sooner, ha) wether or not we'll be in each others future plans :)

"I'm liking what I'm seeing..." Sounds like a line from a sitcom that may have worked on TV. It's "douche bags." Grammar and spelling really turn me on... Too bad you do not, but nice try.

No comments:

Post a Comment