Monday, February 14, 2011

Pick up lines...

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2010

Pick up lines...

9:05 pm    
Pick up lines...
I was out last night with a hot female friend of mine. This guy named Steven, 47 years old, from New York, allegedly owns a shutter business, attempted to engage in what he might have construed as flirting with me.


Here are some of the things he said:

If you’d shut the eff up, you’d be hot.


I just want to eff your brains out and effing leave you there.


I want to rape you.


You’d be wild if you did a line of coke.


Let’s get some weed.


Come on guys. Do you honestly think that’s the way to get women? It’s not like he said any of that just once. He kept repeating it over and over again for about an hour.


Those “lines” don’t work! Especially if you want to get someone decent, respectable, and classy.

Reactions: 

1 comments:

paul said...

lame pick up that actually worked --- too bad

Just turning 40, i had always been very shy, but after going through a divorce, i decided to make real efforts at becoming more outgoing.
At a local spot, i watched as a very attractive woman shot down a string of guys. I set meeting and talking to her as a personal challenge.
my line " I have been seeing a therapist to help me get over my shyness. He told me I had to meet at least one new person a day, today it is your turn"
she invited me to sit and have a drink with her. she had no personality and i finally got up and went back to sit with my friends.

Acually,that is the only time i have used a line. usually i just walk up and say something honest and go from there. usually i will try to sit near a woman i am not attracted to, and have pleasant conversation. when people see you enjoying yourself, they gravitate towards you, and it all is very natural to meet someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment